1. Social Media Freelancer Bootcamp – StudentLife Academy
- Practical Applications and Strategies of Digital Marketing, Marketing for Social Media and Marketing for Search Engines
2. BA(Hons) in Fine art from the University of Northumbria, Newcastle Upon Tyne in the UK
3. Masters in MSc Sustainability and Environmental Studies from the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow at Scotland, UK
4. I have lots of certificates from attending Youth Exchanges and Training Courses of Erasmus+, of European Union
- Digital drawing
- Volunteering on a weekly basis
- Visiting galleries
- Travel, explore new spaces and places otherwise I feel stagnant. In this way I feel that I am going out of my comfort zone, developing myself in personal and professional manner and grow.
- Digital drawing
- Canva for content creation
- Photo editing
- Attention to detail
- Critical and creative thinking
- Well organised
- Time management
- I understand Italian and Spanish at a basic level
- I used to work as an art teacher. That provided me with the opportunity to practice my transferable skills and challenged my ability to transmit my knowledge in many different possible ways to be understandable to every student.
- During my masters I had my internship in collaboration with ‘NatureScot‘. This internship with Scotland’s Nature Agency was about the creation of an image guide rather than text. The enhancement of professional attitude and boosted of artistic confidence has been achieved. The combination of artistic skills and engineering knowledge have strengthened the ability to create a visual guide that expected to be understandable by civil engineers and contractors and to transmit the exact same message as a text.
- Additionally, During my studies we took part on the project ‘REPAIREL’s Sustainable Footwear Retail Platform’. This project aimed to provide REPAIREL with a strategy on the possible ways to enhance the business economically, with social goals held at the core of these strategies. This was done by determining the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors in the market and recommending the possible action points to be carried by REPAIREL. Analysis was completed to explore various aspects of different enterprises, by examining their product sales tactics, social media engagement, business model, and value proposition.
- Currently and for the past 1 year and a few months, I am working at an NGO that is working primarily with Erasmus+ projects. I am responsible for writing projects, getting fundings, research and implemention of projects. The organisation’s main focus are entrepreneurship, environmental sustainability, upcycling, and cultural heritage. Being around youth has helped me developed my technological and digital skills while staying informed about their needs and how to make an impact for the betterment of the environment and our future.
Agreement Type: freelance, part-time
Πλατφόρμες: Facebook, Google, Instagram, Linkedin
Γλώσσες: Αγγλικά, Ελληνικά