1. Social Media Freelancer Bootcamp – StudentLife Academy
- Practical Applications and Strategies of Digital Marketing, Marketing for Social Media and Marketing for Search Engines
2. BMus Music – Royal Holloway University of London
3. MMus Music – Royal Holloway University of London
- Passion for Creativity
- Passion for Trends
- Problem Solving
- As a musician, I bring a unique perspective to social media marketing, allowing me to connect with your audience on a deeper level, especially if your brand is rooted in the arts.
- My passion for music has honed my creativity and storytelling skills, which I apply to crafting engaging content that resonates with your target audience.
- With a background in music, I understand the power of emotional storytelling and how to evoke feelings through social media campaigns, making your brand unforgettable.
- My ability to connect with artists, musicians, and creative individuals can facilitate strategic partnerships and collaborations, opening up exciting opportunities for your brand.
- Having navigated the challenges of building a personal brand as a musician, I bring a wealth of experience in personal branding and audience engagement that can benefit your business.
- The Flute Studio, September 2023 – present
Owner and educator for flute and music theory
- Music educator at CYSO, September 2022 – present
Educator at Cyprus Youth Symphony Orchestra, teaching the woodwind section and music theory lesson of the music programme ‘ΣymphoΠedia’
- Flute Teacher, September 2021 – present
Ωδείο Μουσικοί Ορίζοντες / Ανθή Παπαφιλίππου music school
Potenzia Del Arte music school
Μουσική Σχολή Πιτσιλλίδη
- English Language Teacher, September 2021 – present
Private lessons at the GC School of Careers Institute
- Event Management / Organization, October 2021
Organization and managing role at the ‘Λευκωσιάζω’ Nicosia film festival 2021, under the Nicosia Municipality production
Agreement Type: freelance, part-time
Πλατφόρμες: Facebook, Google, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube
Γλώσσες: Αγγλικά, Ελληνικά