My circle of contacts would describe me as someone who is social, outgoing, communicative, creative, competitive, patient and ready to face every challenge with a positive attitude.
I have always been intrigued by the sociopsychological factors that lead people – including my self – into behaving in certain ways and under different circumstances.
I firmly believe that every day is an opportunity to learn something new, every experience -good or unfortunate – helps one becoming a better person and that little miracles happen everyday if you just pay attention.
When it comes to my collaborations, an important part of my approach is to combine three – which I believe are the most vital and determining – elements that eventually lead to the success of a brand or product:
1) To serve the client’s vision and long term goals;
2) To fully understand the market and relevant competition;
3) To be able to absorb information through the eyes of the consumer.
Finally, an important reason that led to the decision to work as a freelancer is that, through my work I have the opportunity to meet and work with different people from different backgrounds and industries, thus giving me the opportunity to evolve both personally and professionally. This endless process along with my passion for success is what fuels my engine and allows me to be the most creative and productive I can be.
1. Social Media Freelancer Bootcamp – StudentLife Academy
- Practical Applications and Strategies of Digital Marketing, Marketing for Social Media and Marketing for Search Engines
2. European University Cyprus – Marketing
3. Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute